I _______________ pledge to transfer my support from Hillary Clinton to John McCain. I agree to do all I can do to get McCain the vote. In order to achieve this noble goal I promise to support McCain's
- fight to overturn Roe v wade and my right to choose
- fight against equal pay for men and women
- opposition to providing low-income and uninsured women and families with health care services ranging from breast and cervical cancer screening to birth control
- opposition to sex education and support of abstinence only education
- making birth control covered by insurance
- endorsement of women's rights more "in theory" than in practice
- pet name for his wife
As a woman I promise to apply McCain's principles to my own life and vow to
- call myself and my female friends the C word
- picket abortion clinics
- not use contraceptives
- drink bleach so I don't catch HIV and drink Mountain due so I don't get pregnant.
- give back part of my salary to male coworkers
- not vote, but pursue education and encourage my father/husband/brother male friends to vote for McCain
Once McCain is elected, I will continue to support him and I will not complain about my losing my right to choose, and other reproductive freedoms. And I will continue to refrain from pursuing equality for women.