- brave confession that the "issue of economics is not something I’ve understood as well as I should"
- opposition to raising the minimum wage
- claim that the economy is "strong"
- promise to make Bush's tax cuts permanent
- commitment to outsourcing
- fight against of health care, unemployment insurance, social security, and job training
As a poor person I promise to apply McCain's principles to my own life and vow to
- never complain about the minimum wage
- never get sick
- never lose by job
- move to China, Colombia, Peru, India for work
Once McCain is elected, I will continue to support him and I will not complain about my losing my health, home, or financial security. And I will continue to refrain from pursuing a living wage.